Sunday, May 19, 2013

Turquoise Gradient Dotticure

Hello!

Now that it's summer vacation (except for one final paper), I hope to  be posting a lot more on here. It's sort of embarrassing that I have had this blog since December, and only have eight posts even though I do my nails weekly. Anyway, this week I did a a turquoise gradient dotticure inspired by reddit user sexytimespanda. It's super simple to do and looks super cool. Check it out:



Here is what I used:



Alpine Snow - OPI
Smush - Urban Outfitters
Turquoise & Caicos - Essie
Hannah (from the GIRLS collection) - Deborah Lipmann
Dotting Tool


In case you're wondering why there are only 3 colors posted in the pic above, but 4 colors seen here, I ended up mixing 'Hannah' with 'Turquoise & Caicos' to make a nice in between shade. I also mixed 'Smush' with 'Alpine Snow', as it ended up looking too similar to 'Turquoise and Caicos' once on my nail.



Bonus: They match my iPhone :3


X




No comments:

Post a Comment